Scandi Standard’s Significant Time Saving in the Supplier Management Process – Case Study
Scandi Standard was established in June 2013, with the union of the Swedish brand Kronfågel and Danish brand Danpo. Simultaneously, the Norwegian brand Den Stolte Hane was acquired. The Group flourishing even more through the acquisition of Naapurin Maalaiskana in Finland and Manor Farm in Ireland, together with the addition of other supplementary brands within Denmark and Sweden.
Today the Group employs approximately 3,300 employees and is the dominant poultry producer in the Nordics and Ireland, and a leading player in the European market. They export their products to over 40 countries. The Group employs approximately 3,300 employees
“The cooperation with LeanLinking is characterized by a ‘can do’ attitude that is so critical to success. LeanLinking provides us with a complete overview of how our suppliers are performing on hard KPI’s, internal stakeholder reviews, claim rates, contract management and compliance.”
Keld Erik Lange, Group Chief Procurement Officer, Scandi Standard
- Creation of process mappings related to supplier nonconformance and supplier data collection and related approval processes.
- Implementation of the LeanLinking NCR and Compliance in both Quality, Procurement and Supply Chain across factories.
- Setting up approval process logic to ensure correct approval flows.
- Significant time savings in relations to data collections from supplier of required documentation.
- Time saving in relations to data sharing between Quality and Procurement.
- Continuously being audit-ready for quality and customer audits.
- Old excel systems closed down.
Check out LeanLinking Relations and learn more about it.